Monday, October 12, 2015

15 weeks pregnant!


How far along: 15 weeks! 

Size of baby: navel orange (11cm) 

Weight gain/loss: went to the doctor a week ago and found out that I haven't gained a pound so far. I'm definitely glad for that and hope I can keep it up. 

Maternity clothes: I'm in maternity clothes 100% of the time. I'm needing to get more shirts so I hope to get back to the mall soon. Plus a friend is letting me borrow her maternity stash. I need to get to her place to pick it up. 

Movement: not sure what I'm feeling lately.  Sometimes it's a pressure type sensation and sometimes not so much. I'm just waiting for definite flutters. I can't wait got the flutters. 

Sleep: I'm not sleeping very well because of all the coughing I've been doing. I've been sickly for over a week now and it's been really annoying. I'm not getting any better even with diffusing essential oils on a regular basis. I'm coughing up phlegm constantly but I can't get it out so it's hanging out in my lungs and I'm positive that's not good. 

Cravings: gummie candy! Please someone give me some sugary gummie candy, lol. 

Symptoms: heartburn is the worst! I'm chewing tums and taking Zantac every day. My face is looking AWFUL, thank goodness for makeup. My hips are just starting to hurt this weekend. 

Best moment of the week: When I saw my parents on Saturday and my Dad immediately rubbed my baby belly and talked directly to Bean. I loved that. 

Also, according to Edison 9 times out of ten he says he's having a sister! 

Another week gone, only 25 weeks left! Wow! This is going by fast

N. 

No comments: